Cube IVRS Solutions
| Up to 40% Off🔥 |. You Want Something Special About Best pill? ☀☀☀ Cialis Online Bestellen Zoll ☀☀☀,The offer is limited.. Buy Now »
Viagra Discount Walgreens
| Best Deals🔥 |. Save Up To 70% On Pills ☀☀☀ Cheapest Generic Viagra Uk ☀☀☀,coupons 50% off. Buy Now »
Viagra Sans Prescription Belgique. Canadian Pharmacy Viagra Legal - Mens Health
http://sdamatodesign.com/?low=Cheap-Cialis-Generic-Online TrustedDrugstore. Buy Generic Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and many other generic drugs at CanadianPharmacy. Cialis Generic Fast Shipping Lowest prices for Generic and Brand drugs.
| Best sale🔥 |. The Lowest Prices Online, ☀☀☀ Cheap Cialis For Sale ☀☀☀,coupons 75% off. Buy Now »
Whenever possible, how much does viagra cost in sa intermittent self-catheterization should be used for patients with transient or long-term urinary retention. Elizabeth was honorably and extravagantly received at her brother’s court. Elimite Cream Where To Buy Symptoms can return if a woman stops taking the pills.
Asacol Pharmacy Card SafeOnlineCanadianPharmacy. Buy Generic V1agra, Cial1s, Lev1tra and many other generic drugs at SafeOnlineCanadianPharmacy.
| Up to 50% Off🔥 |. We collect what you are looking for here. Side Effects Of Coming Off Long Term Prednisone ,The offer is limited.. Check More »
Have you ever wished that you had a tool to create your personalised IVR solution, a tool which should enable you to create IVR solutions yourself and frees you from hassles of contacting the software vendor for even minor customization. Well, if the answer is YES,then Cube IVRS is what you are looking for.
Cube IVRS is a powerful Call processing environment that allows you to build custom,Interactive Voice applications that allows callers to access information stored in databases,text files, network drives or virtually anywhere. It is easy to learn and easy use by new and expert users. A set of predefined commands or nodes provides you with a way to easily create complex and flexible call flows, which have features like Call Transfer, FAX on Demand, Text to speech and Speech Recognition.
Cube IVRS can connect to any ODBC or OLE-DB compliant database apart from MS Access, MS SQL, Oracle etc. It comes with a user-friendly interface, which makes the system configuration an easy task. Its hardware support makes it possible to run different applications simultaneously.
Cube IVRS is the result of our expertise in CTI development, more than 15 years of experience and a knack to do something new, which makes us the leader in the Industry.
- Easy to Install and Configure – Easy to learn and use for novice users and powerful enough to meet the exacting needs of experienced programmers. Fast and easy system set up and configuration.
- User definable call flows – Predefined standard nodes which handle most of the tasks automatically. The predefined nodes are:
- Call flow wizard – allows the user to design call flows easily.
Play: Plays a sound file.
Menu: Provides the voice menu, with options to proceed further with the call flow.
Get Digits: Play a prompt asking the caller to enter a sequence of numbers, speak the sequence back to the caller and ask them to confirm it. Go down different paths depending on the numbers entered.
Decision: Decides the call flow on the True/False state of a given condition.
Call Transfer: Transfer call to the selected extension.
DB Query: Search the database for data. You can then use the returned results later in your application, storing them into variables.
Run App: Transfer the control to a specified call flow.
Time Switch: Guides the Flow Decision on the basis of current time being in the specified time range or not.
Fax: Send documents for fax or save their fax copies to send on specified numbers, later.
MIS: Update node of user definable values in MIS call dump at a specific point in the IVR Call Flow.
VL Record: Records the User-IVRS conversation on specified formats and specifications.
Send EMail: Sends E-Mail with or without file attachments via MAPI or SMTP.
Script: Write VB Script to be executed at runtime.
Make Call: Makes outgoing calls to a list of specified numbers.
Dial Out: For dialing out specified digits.
Tone: For generating tone.
Play Loop: For playing and traversing to and fro, pre-specified record set.
Conference: For allowing a user to get in a tele– conference.
Hang Up: Hang up the call.
- Database Connectivity-Gen IVRS can connect to virtually any database and make the stored information available to callers through the standards based ODBC or OLE-DB interfaces. Gen IVR can also retrieve information from callers and insert information into the database. Supported Databases include:
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft SQL Server
Cube CFD carries the provision of database usage for the created IVRs. One can attain the integration of all relevant DBs, e.g., MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle 9I and MySQL via DSN or a direct connection, by specifying the required information.
Variables: The relevant information of each node can be stored and maintained throughout the call flow and can be accessed by various nodes as variables, e.g., the digit choice in Menu node can be stored in a variable which later helps to keep the track of the users choice and hence enables the flow to take actions in accordance.
- Text-to-Speech– Gen IVR interacts with callers using TTS, it can read information from databases or files and use text-to-speech technology to play back information to callers. (Optional)
- Email Support– Gen IVR has the ability to send and receive email messages from the Internet. Attachments are also supported
- Fax Support– Full support to send and receive fax from any fax system any where from the world. You can retrieve the caller information automatically or even setup a Fax on demand system in no time.
- Scalable Architecture–
- Number of ports in a system – 4 to 480
- Number of applications – unlimited
- Each port can be configured for different application
- Each port can be configured to behave differently based on CLI or DNI
- Types of lines – Works equally well with Analog or Digital trunks. Supports ISDN PRI, Indian R2 and many other standard protocols. Based on Intel Dialogic cards
- Multi-Language support –IVR Call Flow can run in Hindi, English or Regional Language as per end user’s choice.
- Cube Call transfer options–supervised, semi-supervised and blind. Advanced call screening and call switching options.Call transfer along with screen pop-up.
- Outbound Auto Dialer Can dial other telephone numbers and run a script once the call has been answered.