Voice Logger InSync
Cube Synchronous Centralised (In-Sync) Voice Logger
1.1 Why we need Cube Synchronous Centralised Recording System? (Purpose)
Several Application Products of Cube software such as Voice Logger, Voice Mail, Fax Server, Call Accounting etc., generates and store lot of critical data. However whenever large corporate are using these products at multiple locations, it is Primary requirement to bring all the data to a centralised location for Control, Easy Access and Safety. Cube In-Sync Application does the task of Migrating through copying all data from individual locations to Central Storage System where data can be stored for a longer duration.
This software implements centralised storage of application data to enhance data security and allow the users for centralised access.
Further, Cube “In-Sync” operates on industry standard Commercial PC using Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Operating Systems.
1.2 What is Cube “In Sync” ? (How it works)
There are two modules in Cube Synchronous Centralised Recording server
- Traffic Monitoring Server (TMS)
- Data Download Server (DDS)
As the name suggests the first TMS – is the monitoring application and DDS is the application which does the job downloading data from voice logger application server of various branches. One can define various parameters such as Branch ID, Branch Name, Branch IP, Priority, InSync Start Time, InSync Stop Time etc of various branches in Cube Traffic Monitoring application. On the basis of this information Cube Data Down Loader Server will start/stop the data downloading activity. Cube Data Download Server is connected with various branches with raw protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP or some higher level protocols such as FTP or HTTP.
Cube Traffic monitoring application has the capability to monitor the bandwidth usages in real time. The user can define the upper and lower limit of bandwidth usages. The system has the capability to dynamically schedule the sites for example on the basis of usages of bandwidth the system can add more sites for data downloading in the scheduler queue of Cube Data Down server or stop the data downloading activity on the basis of priority.
User can also define a schedule which ensures that no more than the specified numbers of sites start data updating at any given moment. The system has built-in retry and re-attempts logic to handle sites where there may be intermittent connectivity issue.
One can view the status of scheduled site on Data Download Server from Traffic Monitoring Server. User can force-fully stop the activity of any site (branch) from Traffic Monitoring system. Detailed view of any sites such as how many files are updated at server, how many still remains to update, total number of bytes uploaded etc, is also available from Traffic Monitoring Server.
Data Download Server will store the data on NAS/SAN storage device. User can take the back up of this data on TAPE storage device with relevant information such as Tape ID, storage criteria etc from Traffic Monitoring Server. This information is useful when user restore the data on the server.
Various search options are also available in Traffic Monitoring Server. Search options are based on date, time, client id, site id, calling number and extension number. After applying these search option user can directly play or export the recording from traffic monitoring system if data is available on current storage device. If data is not available then application will prompt to restore the data on the basis Tape ID. One can store the whole data of a particular time interval data on current storage device.
There are various MIS reports are available in the System. Detailed MIS of every session is also recorded by this server which is helpful for the user to fine tune the schedules.
1.3 Block Diagram of InSync Application
1.4 Features of Cube “InSync” Application
- One can monitor, retrieve information of recordings, and analysis recordings of various branches from a single point (Head Office).
- One can access the recordings branch wise or played the recorded files
- Quick retrieval and replay of conversations i.e. search on various folders and retrieval on the basis of time, date, dialed phone number, channel, Caller ID information or text tags, and branch Id/Name.
- Various Detailed MIS reports are useful for the user to reschedule the data downloading of various branches.
- One can define the restriction for the usages of bandwidth on the basis of time interval to utilize his organization bandwidth in more efficient manner.
- One can define the upper limit and lower limit of bandwidth usages so that traffic monitoring system can dynamically schedule the defines sites for data updating.
- One can take the backup of recorded data on the basis of some criteria or full back up on TAPE device with unique TAPE ID which is generated by the application.
- One can restore the recorded data on current storage device on the basis of some criteria or execute full restore of data from TAPE device.
- One can search any record of any branch or any customer and play directly from the application if it is available on current storage device. If it is not available then application will prompt to restore the data with specific Tape ID.
- User can also export these recordings in various formats such as wave, mp3 and send any of the recordings by e-mail.
- Various type of notification such as connectivity issue for a particular site, data blockage, traffic blockage etc can send by email or SMS if modem is configured on the server.
- Administrator user can start/stop synchronisation at any time. He/she can set the priority of various sites for the synchronisation.
1.5 Benefits of Cube “In Sync”
The significant benefits of Cube “In-Sync” are
- Centralised storage, control, security and accessibility.
- Quick access of data of all branch from a single point
- Verification of data.
- Executive / Agent training.
- Meeting contractual obligation.
- Recording and monitoring stores.
- Random access playback eliminates fast-forward and rewind time.
- A seamless architecture provides for growth to hundreds of seats.
- By integrating the power of database archiving with voice, it eliminates the need for cassette tapes that require human resources to archive and maintain.
- The archive media options allow selective archiving of messages to send customers for review and feedback.