A conference bridge allows a group of people to participate in a phone call. The most common form of bridge which allows participants dial into a virtual meeting room from their own phone. Meeting rooms can hold dozens or even hundreds of participants. This is in contrast to three-way calling, a standard feature of most phone systems which only allows a few participants on the call.
What is Conference Bridge?
Conference Bridge is the solution offered by Cube Software to provide a full audio conference. It can be integrated with any EPABX system for a seamless audio conference at workplace. It also allows audio conferences scheduling through an easy-to-use web based interface.
- Intuitive Web Interface
- Reservation Less Conference
- Admin Independent Calls
- Schedule Recurring Calls
- Authenticated Access
- Call Detail Record
- Email and SMS Integration
- Complies with International Standards
Why Conference Bridge
- Intuitive Web Interface: The software needs no learning curve. It is user-friendly, fast and reliable. One can easily schedule and manage conference calls.
- Easy for everyone: The participant dials a pre-assigned phone number at the scheduled time, optionally enters a password, and is prompted to speak “Hi Name” which will be announced to the other conference participants.
- Call Duration Extension: The conference admin can extend the conference duration, if required. The number of times the admin is allowed to extend the conference can also be set.
- Call Detail Record: User can generate a Call Detail Record (CDR) from the web application. Conference details like participant information, duration of call, CLI, etc. are mentioned in the CDR.
- Schedule Conference: The conference organizer can schedule a conference, send invitation emails to participants and have them register for the call.
- Recurring Conference: You may schedule a recurring conference on daily, weekly or monthly basis. Simply define the start date of conference with number of recurrences required.
- Reservation Less Conference: A predefined conference ID and/or PIN with no expiry allows the admin and participants to join the conference whenever required. Meetings can occur at any time using an established dial-in number and access code.
- Email invites: Participants may be invited to a conference by sending an email from the management interface.
- Invitation Number: The email sent to participants contains general information about the scheduled conference and an Invitation Number.
- Authenticated Access: Invitation Number is used by Conference Bridge to authenticate participants.
- Anonymous Callers: Conference Bridge supports anonymous participants; therefore the same Invitation Number may be used by different participants.
- Exclusive Call: The maximum number of seats is defined by the administrator while scheduling the meeting, participants can not add another seat in the conference.
- Pay for only what you need: The maximum number of participants depends on your requirement. More ports allows more simultaneous users.
- Be present everywhere: Host concurrent meetings and be connected with everyone in your team. Multiple conferences can be scheduled at a given time depending on the availability of ports in the Conference Bridge. Each conference happening in the conference bridge will be independent of each other and participants won’t come to know of other conferences.
- Hierarchy: There are 3 levels of users who can book a conference: Super User (full access), Administrator (restricted access) and Normal User (restricted access).
- Conference ID and Participant PIN: Either the system auto generates the Conference ID and the Participant PIN or you may define these manually, as per your liking, provided the Conference ID and Participant PIN is not used in any other conference.
- Early Entry: With a pre-set early entry time the participants can join the call and wait for the admin to arrive and commence the conference.
- Max Participant Entry Time: A maximum time, in minutes, can be configured for the participants to join the conference. In case, a participant doesn’t join until then, he/she will not be allowed to join the call.
- Max Admin Entry Time: A maximum time, in minutes, can be configured for the Admin to join the conference. In case, the Admin doesn’t join until then, a proper message is played and the conference is terminated for all participants. For example, if a conference is scheduled at 10:30 AM on 1st June 2019 and max entry time for Admin is 15 minutes, then Admin should enter the conference by max 10:45 same day, otherwise participants will get an announcement that admin has not joined and the call will be disconnected.
Conference can be used in
- Sales Pitch for the client: Conference Bridge portrays a professional image of your organisation. Impress your to-be-customers with tools which never let you down.
- Internal meetings: Indispensable tool for the organisation whose employees work from different branches or remote locations, like project site or client office.
- Recruiting: Interview applicants who are far away for whom physical meeting is not practical.
- Overseeing Communication: Set up a client and vendor audio conference meeting with Conference Bridge, without connecting the two parties directly.